Central Piedmont Community College

[Panopto_users] Captioning

Gary Ritter Gary.Ritter at cpcc.edu
Wed Jan 9 11:50:10 EST 2013
I know some of you may have already gotten this message, or may again soon from your division director, but I want to make sure you are all aware of the new captioning policy for videos in online classes. We now have a process in place to provide captions if you have a student with a documented need for hearing. Please see the attached form and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Gary Ritter
CPCC
History Instructor
Executive Director of Learning Technology Services
Faculty Liaison to ITS
Host of A Trail of History
(Office) 704-330-6559