Central Piedmont Community College

[NCCORD] Scholarship Applicant Management

College of The Albemarle uses NextGen software. We really like it. Set up,
of course, took some time, but we're into our third year of using it and it
works very well.

Lisa A. Johnson
Executive Director, Foundation and Development
P.O. Box 2327
Elizabeth City, NC 27906-2327
252-335-0821 ext. 2263
Elizabeth City Campus, Office A123