Central Piedmont Community College

[NCCORD] 2016 NC CORD Conference

Regina Branch rbranch at robeson.edu
Tue Sep 27 09:42:37 EDT 2016
NC CORD is looking forward to welcoming you to at our 2016 Annual Conference: Empowering You!
As always, our conference planning committee will bring you the best of the best! The best speakers, the best vendors and of course, the best networking opportunities!  You don't want to miss our evening networking opportunities: 6th & Main with tour of Copper Barrel Distillery and a "Taste of MerleFest: Barbecue and Bluegrass!" Sounds exciting, doesn't it???!!!! You can check them out at: http://www.6thandmainrestaurant.com/ & http://copperbarrel.com/
Download the conference schedule here: http://www.nccord.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Schedule-8.5.16.pdf.
Read bios for our conference  speakers here: http://www.nccord.org/conference/featured-presenters/.
The excitement has been building for months, and we look forward to everyone joining resource development officers from across the great state of North Carolina at our 2016 Annual Conference: Empowering You in Wilkesboro, NC, September 28-30, 2016!
Safe travels everyone!!!

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized state official.