Central Piedmont Community College

[NCCORD] Correction: Student scholarships going unfilled - Health Care/Allied Health NOT eligible

Matthew Meyer meyerm at nccommunitycolleges.edu
Mon Oct 24 16:36:19 EDT 2016
Sorry for the confusion but I have clarified that unfortunately, Health Care/Allied Health Programs are not eligible for the program this year. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused your students. Hopefully, NASA and NC Space Grant will revert next year to a policy that was in place in previous years when health care majors were allowed. However, for students in STEM programs (engineering technologies, information technologies, industrial programs, gaming, life science, science, etc.), please send them (ASAP) to:

    http://ncspacegrant.org/index.php?page=community-college-stem-scholarship-program

Thanks,

Matthew Meyer, Ph.D
Associate Vice President, STEM Innovations & Strategic Planning
NC Community College System
919-807-7155
Meyerm at nccommunitycolleges.edu