Central Piedmont Community College

[NCCORD] Update from Hurricane Impacted areas

Hi Everyone,
Robeson returned to work on Wednesday, and students returned yesterday. We do have some students that have not returned yet, and we have already heard stories from our students. Some students have lost everything they own, some have lost their books, and some just can't get to the campus due to road closures. Our faculty and staff are doing their best to accommodate these students with any resources that are available. Please continue to pray for our community, especially our staff here at RCC. Some of them lost everything they own so not only are they dealing with their own difficulties but they are trying their best to help their students and share encouraging words with them. Thank you all for your donations, support and prayers.

From: Carolyn Rhode [mailto:Carolyn.Rhode at alamancecc.edu]
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2016 11:24 AM
To: NC Listserve <nccord at lists.cpcc.edu>
Subject: [NCCORD] Update from Hurricane Impacted areas

Dear NC CORD friends,

Those of you down east, let us know how you are doing - especially in Bladen, Columbus, Robeson, Cumberland, Sampson, Pitt, Edgecomb and others I have missed.  Are your colleges re-opened?  How is it going?

Thanks.  Carolyn

Feel joy and satisfaction to know your time, talent and treasure have made a difference to ACC students!

Carolyn Rhode
Executive Director, Alamance Community College Foundation
Vice President of Institutional Advancement, Alamance Community College
Post Office Box 8000
Graham, NC 27253
336-506-4128
fax: 336-506-4020
email: carolyn.rhode at alamancecc.edu<mailto:carolyn.rhode at alamancecc.edu>
Facebook: Alamance Community College Foundation

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized state official.