Fayetteville, NC 28303
Phone: 910.678.8441
Fax: 910-486-3629
E-Mail: RicottaL at faytechcc.edu
www.faytechcc.edu/foundation

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties
by an authorized state official. (G.S. § 132- et. seq.)

If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this email or any attachment is
prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to the sender and deleting this copy and the
reply from your system.

Thank you for your cooperation.

>>> "Carolyn Rhode" <Carolyn.Rhode at alamancecc.edu> 10/21/2016 11:23 AM

Dear NC CORD friends,

Those of you down east, let us know how you are doing - especially in
Bladen, Columbus, Robeson, Cumberland, Sampson, Pitt, Edgecomb and
others I have missed.  Are your colleges re-opened?  How is it going?

Thanks.  Carolyn

Feel joy and satisfaction to know your time, talent and treasure have
made a difference to ACC students!

Carolyn Rhode
Executive Director, Alamance Community College Foundation
Vice President of Institutional Advancement, Alamance Community
College
Post Office Box 8000
Graham, NC 27253
336-506-4128
fax: 336-506-4020
email: carolyn.rhode at alamancecc.edu
Facebook: Alamance Community College Foundation