From: Carolyn Rhode [mailto:Carolyn.Rhode at alamancecc.edu]
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2016 11:24 AM
To: NC Listserve
Subject: [NCCORD] Update from Hurricane Impacted areas

Dear NC CORD friends,

Those of you down east, let us know how you are doing - especially in Bladen, Columbus, Robeson, Cumberland, Sampson, Pitt, Edgecomb and others I have missed.  Are your colleges re-opened?  How is it going?

Thanks.  Carolyn

Feel joy and satisfaction to know your time, talent and treasure have made a difference to ACC students!

Carolyn Rhode
Executive Director, Alamance Community College Foundation
Vice President of Institutional Advancement, Alamance Community College
Post Office Box 8000
Graham, NC 27253
336-506-4128
fax: 336-506-4020
email: carolyn.rhode at alamancecc.edu<mailto:carolyn.rhode at alamancecc.edu>
Facebook: Alamance Community College Foundation