Central Piedmont Community College

[NCCORD] Hurricane update

LORNA RICOTTA ricottal at faytechcc.edu
Fri Oct 14 13:40:46 EDT 2016
Carolyn and Allison, thank you so much for all your support.  I've not
checked this account as regularly since we are closed.

Lorna Ricotta, MBA

Executive Director

Fayetteville Technical Community College Foundation

2201 Hull Road

PO Box 35236

Fayetteville, NC 28303

Phone: 910.678.8441
Fax: 910-486-3629
E-Mail: RicottaL at faytechcc.edu

www.faytechcc.edu/foundation

>>> "Carolyn Rhode" <Carolyn.Rhode at alamancecc.edu> 10/13/16 10:38 AM >>>
Lorna,  Where could we deliver water if we organized a drive?  To one of
the CCCC campuses?
 >>> "LORNA RICOTTA" <ricottal at faytechcc.edu> 10/13/2016 9:15 AM >>>
FTCC remains closed this week.  Our friends in Robeson County (my
original hometown) are devastated. Officials announced this morning  to
expect 2-4 more weeks without water.  The water distribution plant is
under water and a host of other issues impedes access to clean water.
Folks have not showered in days and drinking water is scarce, though
there are daily deliveries. FEMA is there.  They will accept all
donations of water if areas west of us want to organize a drive and
deliver.  Shelters in Robeson County are full of people who have lost
their homes, business, cars.  All prayers and supported are greatly
appreciated.

Lorna

E-Mail: RicottaL at faytechcc.edu
 www.faytechcc.edu/foundation

        E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to
the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third
parties by an authorized state official. (G.S. § 132-1 et. seq.)

If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this email or any attachment is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to the sender and deleting this copy and the
reply from your system.

Thank you for your cooperation.

>>> Emily Hare <ehare379 at cccc.edu> 10/12/16 2:59 PM >>>
CCCC is finally back up and running.  Power was finally restored to all
of our campuses yesterday.  We still have many in our area without power
or water.  Prayers to everyone involved.

On Wednesday, October 12, 2016, Carolyn Rhode