Central Piedmont Community College

[NCCORD] Student scholarships going unfilled

Matthew Meyer meyerm at nccommunitycolleges.edu
Fri Oct 14 09:28:27 EDT 2016
Please forward to appropriate programs and student services staff at your colleges. NC Space Grant STEM scholarship ($2,500) application is open but we are receiving few (3 total in the three weeks it has been open). I anticipate awarding 25 students, if we get that many applications. The link below goes to the site with more info and to application links. Health Care programs count as STEM! Application closes November 15.

Matthew Meyer, AVP STEM & Strategic Planning
NC Community Colleges

[NCCCS, One Team with One Voice... Serving All 58.]

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Act and shall be disclosed to third parties when required by Chapter 132 of the North Carolina General Statutes.