Central Piedmont Community College

[NCCORD] Hurricane update

Carolyn Rhode Carolyn.Rhode at alamancecc.edu
Thu Oct 13 14:23:54 EDT 2016
If anyone else is sending bottles of water directly to Emily in Sanford, here is a type (Poland Spring) that is deliverable within two days on Amazon prime - no shipping fee.

Its not the cheapest water, but it gets there fast without a shipping fee.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007AHHP2W/ref=detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Feel joy and satisfaction to know your time, talent and treasure have made a difference to ACC students!

Carolyn Rhode

Executive Director, Alamance Community College Foundation

Vice President of Institutional Advancement, Alamance Community College

Post Office Box 8000

Graham, NC 27253

336-506-4128

fax: 336-506-4020

email: carolyn.rhode at alamancecc.edu

Facebook: Alamance Community College Foundation

>>> Emily Hare <ehare379 at cccc.edu> 10/13/2016 10:45 AM >>>

Please send it to my house at:

2537 Buckingham Drive
Sanford, NC 27330.

What a wonderful community we have with NC CORD!