Central Piedmont Community College

[NCCORD] Hurricane update

Allison Phillips allison.phillips at wilkescc.edu
Thu Oct 13 10:43:06 EDT 2016
Emily - What address would folks need to use to get that to you?

Everyone is in our prayers!

Allison Phillips
Executive Director, WCC Foundation
Wilkes Community College
PO BOX 120
Wilkesboro NC 28697
336-838-6491 phone
336-838-6277 fax
336-957-0527 cell
www.wilkescc.edu/giving<http://www.wilkescc.edu/giving>

[WCC Foundation logo Black & Dark Red[1]]