Central Piedmont Community College

[NCCORD] Hurricane update

Emily Hare ehare379 at cccc.edu
Thu Oct 13 10:39:31 EDT 2016
If anyone can get items to me in Sanford by Saturday , we are going to have
someone traveling down that way to make a delivery.  If anyone wants to
amazon prime something to my house personally, I would be glad to get
everything together to take down to Rebekah, Regina, and other folks in
Robeson.

--
*Emily Hare*
Executive Director