Central Piedmont Community College

[NCCORD] Hurricane update

Carolyn Rhode Carolyn.Rhode at alamancecc.edu
Thu Oct 13 10:37:55 EDT 2016
Lorna,  Where could we deliver water if we organized a drive?  To one of the CCCC campuses?

>>> "LORNA RICOTTA" <ricottal at faytechcc.edu> 10/13/2016 9:15 AM >>>

FTCC remains closed this week.  Our friends in Robeson County (my original hometown) are devastated. Officials announced this morning  to expect 2-4 more weeks without water.  The water distribution plant is under water and a host of other issues impedes access to clean water.  Folks have not showered in days and drinking water is scarce, though there are daily deliveries. FEMA is there.  They will accept all donations of water if areas west of us want to organize a drive and deliver.  Shelters in Robeson County are full of people who have lost their homes, business, cars.  All prayers and supported are greatly appreciated.

Lorna

Lorna Ricotta, MBA

Executive Director

Fayetteville Technical Community College Foundation

2201 Hull Road

PO Box 35236

Fayetteville, NC 28303

Phone: 910.678.8441
Fax: 910-486-3629
E-Mail: RicottaL at faytechcc.edu

www.faytechcc.edu/foundation

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized state official. (G.S. § 132-1 et. seq.)

If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this email or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the sender and deleting this copy and the reply from your system.

Thank you for your cooperation.

>>> Emily Hare <ehare379 at cccc.edu> 10/12/16 2:59 PM >>>
CCCC is finally back up and running.  Power was finally restored to all of our campuses yesterday.  We still have many in our area without power or water.  Prayers to everyone involved.