Central Piedmont Community College

[NCCORD] Hurricane update

Pamela Ballew phballew947 at nashcc.edu
Wed Oct 12 16:51:35 EDT 2016
Nash Community College was closed Monday and Tuesday. We experienced a
power outage on campus but no damage.  There were students, faculty and
staff impacted personally during flooding.

Pam

*Pam H. Ballew*
*Vice President of Institutional Advancement*
*Executive Director, NCC Foundation*
*Nash Community College*
*phballew947 at nashcc.edu* <phballew947 at nashcc.edu>
*252.451.8329*