Central Piedmont Community College

[NCCORD] Hurricane update

Emily Hare ehare379 at cccc.edu
Wed Oct 12 14:59:01 EDT 2016
CCCC is finally back up and running.  Power was finally restored to all of
our campuses yesterday.  We still have many in our area without power or
water.  Prayers to everyone involved.

--
*Emily Hare*
Executive Director
ehare at cccc.edu

*NC CORD - President*

*Thank you for your support of the CCCC Foundation! Please visit
www.cccc.edu/foundation <http://www.cccc.edu/foundation> for online giving
and other information on the Foundation.*
<http://www.cccc.edu/images/Email-Logo-4C-A.png>

*DID YOU KNOW –*

.... that Central Carolina Community College has awarded about 30,000
degrees, diplomas, and certificates since 1964?

....that local CCCC alumni contribute $192 million in income to the Service
Area economy, equivalent to creating 3,872 new jobs?

.... that CCCC’s graduation rate ranks in the top 10% of all NC community
colleges?