Central Piedmont Community College

[NCCORD] Scholarships

Marla Christie mchristie at cccti.edu
Mon Jun 16 08:57:03 EDT 2014
It's that time of year! We are revisiting our process for awarding scholarships. It would be a HUGE help if you could please answer a few questions.

Who administers your scholarships? (Foundation, Financial Aid, other)

When are they paid and to whom - the college or the student?

How do you handle student Drops?

Thank you so much for your response.

Marla Christie, Foundation Executive Director

Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute

P.O. Box 600

Lenoir, NC 28645

mchristie at cccti.edu<mailto:mchristie at cccti.edu>

Email correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized state official. (NCGS. ch. 132)