Central Piedmont Community College

[NCCORD] Golf Tournament Brochure

Rebekah R. Lowry relowry at robeson.edu
Thu Jun 5 09:28:26 EDT 2014
Good morning. Our 30th annual golf tournament is approaching, and I would like to know if anyone would be willing to share their 30th annual golf tournament brochure (or any big anniversary brochure). We are changing the branding of the tournament brochure and new and innovative ideas are welcome. Thanks so much.

Rebekah Revels Lowry, BA, MPA
Director, Foundation and Development
Robeson Community College
P.O. Box 1420
Lumberton NC 28359
(w) 910-272-3235
(f) 910-272-3237
(e) relowry at robeson.edu<mailto:relowry at robeson.edu>
"Transform a Life; Transform a Community"
Join us in the transformation on Facebook and You Tube!

[1393276233_facebook_circle_color (2)]<https://www.facebook.com/RCCAlumniAssociation>[1393275945_youtube_six_color (2)]<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ_QiiiyYT4>[twitter]<https://twitter.com/RCC_Foundation>

E-mail correspondence to and from this sender may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized state official. (NCGS.Ch.132)