Central Piedmont Community College

[NCCORD] Serving Alcohol on Campus

Lynne James ljames at email.pittcc.edu
Wed Jun 4 10:20:33 EDT 2014
Pitt Community College does not allow alcohol on campus as a standard practice. It is possible to make a special request to the President and Trustees for a specific event, but typically adhere to policy. If we are hosting an event where alcohol is served it is done off-campus.
Have YOU made a lasting impact today?
Visit us at: www.pittccfoundation.com
Summer Schedule:
8 a.m.-5:15 p.m. Mon. - Thurs.
8 a.m.-1 p.m. Fri.

Lynne F. James
Development Director
Pitt Community College Foundation
P.O. Drawer 7007
Greenville, NC 27835
252-493-7773 phone
252-321-4218 fax
ljames at email.pittcc.edu

>>> "Judy Jennette" <judyj at beaufortccc.edu> 6/4/2014 8:17 AM >>>
Several years ago, the Beaufort County Community College Trustees made a policy to prohibit the service or consumption of alcoholic beverages on our campus. Our new president has asked the Trustees to revisit this policy so that the Foundation can do more fundraising on campus.
Our President has asked me to contact you and gain a sense of how other Community Colleges handle this issue. Do you allow alcohol to be served at campus functions (college or non-college sponsored) and if so, could you share your policy or procedures with us?
Many thanks in advance for your kind assistance.
Judy Jennette
Foundation Director
Beaufort County Community College

Beaufort County Community College is a public comprehensive community college committed to providing accessible and affordable quality education, effective teaching, relevant training, and lifelong learning opportunities for the people served by the College.

E-mail correspondence to and from this sender may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records law and may be disclosed to third parties.

E-mail correspondence to and from this sender may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized state official. (NCGS.Ch.132)