Pitt Community College
(p)252-493-7229
(f)252-321-4218
adsmith at email.pittcc.edu
 ( http://www.pittcc.edu/alumni/ )
Click Here to RECONNECT ( http://www.pittcc.edu/alumni/index.html )

 ( http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Greenville-NC/Pitt-Community-College-Alumni-Association/267821722845 )
 ( http://twitter.com/PittCCAlumni )

GO BULLDOGS!

E-mail correspondence to and from this sender may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized state official. (NCGS.Ch.132)

>>> Lisa Johnson <lisa_johnson at albemarle.edu> 4/28/2014 8:42 AM >>>
Good morning. College of The Albemarle imports it's alumni (those who have graduated with an associate's degree, diploma, or certificate) from our Datatel system into our Talisma/Donor2 Foundation database. We captures address info, phone, email, year graduated, and program of study. The Foundation is managing the our Alumni Reconnect program. Access to the data is provided to our Executive Director and me, the Development Officer. But there's just the 2 of us in the Foundation office.

Thanks!

Lisa A. Johnson
Development Officer & External Relations
COA Foundation
252-335-0821, ext. 2265

Your Gifts At Work!