Central Piedmont Community College

[NCCORD] Alumni Programs

Lisa Johnson lisa_johnson at albemarle.edu
Mon Apr 28 08:42:45 EDT 2014
Good morning.  College of The Albemarle imports it's alumni (those who have
graduated with an associate's degree, diploma, or certificate) from our
Datatel system into our Talisma/Donor2 Foundation database.  We captures
address info, phone, email, year graduated, and program of study.  The
Foundation is managing the our Alumni Reconnect program.  Access to the
data is provided to our Executive Director and me, the Development Officer.
But there's just the 2 of us in the Foundation office.

Lisa A. Johnson
Development Officer & External Relations
COA Foundation
252-335-0821, ext. 2265

Your Gifts At Work!