Central Piedmont Community College

[NCCORD] 2012 NCCORD Conference Registration

Good Monday Morning NCCORD Colleagues:
Attached is the 2012 NCCORD Conference Registration Form.
Registration checks should be made payable to NC CORD and mailed to:
Sherri Y. Myers, CFP, Director of Institutional Advancement
Haywood Community College Foundation
185 Freedlander Dr., Clyde, NC  28721
If you have questions of Sherri, she may be reached at symyers at haywood.edu
Lodging costs are NOT included in the registration fee.  You may request a room with either one king or two doubles.  Rates are $109.64 (including taxes) per person per night for single occupancy. Double occupancy rates are $54.82 per person per night.  To make your reservation, call the Crowne Plaza Resort at (828) 254-3211 and ask for the NC CORD rate.  Hotel check-in starts at 4 p.m. and hotel check-out is at 11 a.m. NC CORD rooms must be booked by Monday August 27, 2012.
I hope all of you have a great week, and we look forward to seeing you in September!!
Germaine Elkins
NCCORD, Secretary
Ms. Germaine Brandt Elkins
Director of Foundation Operations
and Scholarship Program
Sandhills Community College
3395 Airport Road
Pinehurst, NC  28374
(910) 695-3706 Phone
(910) 246-4113 Fax

E-mail correspondence to and from this sender may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records law and may be disclosed to third parties.