Central Piedmont Community College

[NCCORD] CRD Annual Conference Format Change

Good Afternoon All,

There is usually a good size group of folks from North Carolina that attend the CRD Annual Conference.  I want to bring to your attention that the days the conference will be held this year have changed.  The conference usually begins on Wednesday evening (after pre-conference sessions) and runs through Saturday morning with the Benefactor's Banquet on Friday night.

This year the conference will run Thursday-Saturday with the Benefactor Banquet being held on Saturday night.  I wanted to make sure you were aware of this change as it may impact your planning.  The link is below for your review.

Daphne Lewis
NC CORD President

Daphne T. Lewis, CFRE
Director, Grants Development
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College
PO Box 1595, Salisbury, NC 28145
704-216-3463 (o), 704-216-3454 (fax)
daphne.lewis at rccc.edu<mailto:daphne.lewis at rccc.edu>

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized state official. (NCGS.Ch.132)