Central Piedmont Community College

[NCCORD] CRD Annual Conference Format Change

Good Afternoon All,

There is usually a good size group of folks from North Carolina that attend the CRD Annual Conference.  I want to bring to your attention that the days the conference will be held this year have changed.  The conference usually begins on Wednesday evening (after pre-conference sessions) and runs through Saturday morning with the Benefactor's Banquet on Friday night.

This year the conference will run Thursday-Saturday with the Benefactor Banquet being held on Saturday night.  I wanted to make sure you were aware of this change as it may impact your planning.  The link is below for your review.

http://crdnet.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=75&Itemid=80

Thanks.

Daphne Lewis
NC CORD President

Daphne T. Lewis, CFRE
Director, Grants Development
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College
PO Box 1595, Salisbury, NC 28145
704-216-3463 (o), 704-216-3454 (fax)
daphne.lewis at rccc.edu<mailto:daphne.lewis at rccc.edu>
www.rccc.edu<http://www.rccc.edu/>

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized state official. (NCGS.Ch.132)