Central Piedmont Community College

[NCCORD] Math CIP

Emily Sisk siske at clevelandcommunitycollege.edu
Wed Apr 11 10:53:36 EDT 2012
Hi Helen,

Cleveland Community College is an interested partner for the Math CIP, specifically the first two goals of the CIP. Please let us know who is willing to lead and what is needed from Cleveland and other partner colleges to move forward.

Thank you!

Emily W. Sisk
Associate Dean, Development & Governmental Relations
Cleveland Community College
137 South Post Road
Shelby, NC 28152
704.669.4178 (office)*
704.669.4211 (fax)*
*Note: new office and fax numbers
siske at clevelandcommunitycollege.edu
Visit www.meetwith.me/emilysisk to schedule a meeting.
CCC-Building Futures!
Electronic correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties. This correspondence is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and/or entity named as recipient(s) in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material. Thank you.