Central Piedmont Community College

[NCCORD] Question about President's Report

Elizabeth Townsend townsee at piedmontcc.edu
Tue Apr 10 15:54:57 EDT 2012
Hello Everyone,
Does your College/Foundation distribute a President's Report or Annual Report?  If so, can you help me answer the following:
When during the year is this created (end of fiscal year, end of calendar year, other)?
Who at the College creates the design of the publication (Public Information staff, Foundation staff, other)?
Who at the College assists with the content of the publication (Public Information staff, Foundation staff, other)?
Who do you distribute the report to and how (mail only, mail or hand deliver, etc.)?
If you post this report online, can you share an electronic copy or link?
If you have any suggestions or tips, I would love to hear them!
Thank you for your help!
Elizabeth M. Townsend
Executive Director
Piedmont Community College Foundation
P.O. Box 1101
1715 College Drive
Roxboro, NC 27573
(336) 599-1181 ext. 2102

Giving pays the highest interest rate, and has the longest term, of any investment available.  ~ Jeffrey K. Wilson
The PCC Foundation - One Mission ... One Goal ... Many Dreams!

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized state official. (NCGS.Ch.132)