Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Classified Staff Professional Development Day

CPCC Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Thu May 13 08:04:08 EDT 2010
Go Green with Classified Staff!
Thursday, June 3, from noon until 5 p.m. at the Grady Cole Center.
Please register in Learner Web!

Some things you should know:

 *   Please arrive on time for registration, as lunch will be served promptly at noon.
 *   Please be sure to park in the faculty/staff parking deck on Central Campus.
 *   Please come prepared to PARTICIPATE in all activities.
 *   Due to a limited budget this year, you will not be admitted into the event if you are not registered before May 27, 2010.

We have a very exciting afternoon planned for you!  We have an amazing assortment of raffle prizes, stellar entertainment and engaging speakers, so come prepared to have fun, eat well, and learn a lot!