Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Advisory: Message From the President

CPCC Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Wed May 12 14:10:54 EDT 2010
The 2010 4th Annual CPCC Employee Health and Fitness Day is scheduled for Wednesday, May 19, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. There will be a spirited, noncompetitive series of over 40 health and fitness events so I hope that you will dress appropriately so you can participate.  Twenty-two community partners will be facilitating different activities in the Health Careers Building on Central Campus, including wellness exhibits, health screenings, desk exercises, cooking tips, and game shows for healthy eating. I encourage you to take some time on May 19 to have fun, learn about health-related issues, and share your CPCC spirit with your co-workers!

Cordially,
Tony Zeiss