Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Advisory: Email system maintenance

CPCC Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Thu Jan 28 16:26:22 EST 2010
Information Technology Services will be performing maintenance on the NCCCS email system gateway Friday, January 29, 2010 between 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. The connection between CPCC and the rest of the community college system will be offline. Inbound and outbound messages to the NCCCS Office and other community colleges will be on hold during this time for later delivery.

CPCC faculty/staff email (Outlook/Exchange) will remain operational throughout this process, and other inbound and outbound messages will be unaffected. The student email system will also be unaffected.

We apologize for the short notice, but felt that it may be the best time since the System Office may be shutting down their servers Friday afternoon due to weather related issues.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work to maintain the stability and reliability of our services. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please contact the ITS Helpdesk at x5000 or via email at helpdesk at cpcc.edu<mailto:helpdesk at cpcc.edu>.