Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Professional Development Opportunities

CPCC Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Mon Jan 11 12:53:48 EST 2010
>From the Office of Professional Development

We are continuing to offer our Saturday sessions to meet the needs and schedules of our varied faculty members.
Please mark your calendars and join us as you are able.  The Saturday workshops are available to ALL CPCC faculty - part time and full time.  For registration and for more information, please visit LearnerWeb<pd.cpcc.edu>.
We look forward to seeing you in many upcoming workshops.

Date/Time

Workshop

Campus

Saturday, January 23, 2010
9:30am-12:30pm

Becoming a Student Advocate: Understanding Student Resources at CPCC

Central
Overcash 252

Saturday, February, 20, 2010
9:30am-12:30pm

Intro to Blackboard

Levine
LV 1307

Saturday, March 20, 2010
9:30am-12:30pm

Team play: Using Games to motivate students in the classroom

Central
Hall 304

Saturday, April 24, 2010
9:30am-12:30pm

 Faculty to Faculty
Learning  - Best practices from Faculty Conferences

Levine
LV 2218