Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Advisory: CallPilot Outage Notification

CPCC Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Tue Jan 5 17:33:15 EST 2010
Information Technology Services will be performing maintenance on the telephone system Wednesday, January 6, 2010 starting at 9:00 p.m. and ending Thursday morning at 1 a.m. During this time all call centers, auto-attendants and voicemail access will be offline. Inbound and outbound calling will continue to work normally, but unanswered calls will not be re-directed to voicemail.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work to maintain the stability and reliability of our services. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please contact the ITS Helpdesk at x5000 or via email at helpdesk at cpcc.edu<mailto:helpdesk at cpcc.edu>.