Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Information Table Volunteers Needed

CPCC Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Tue Jan 5 15:44:06 EST 2010
As look forward to a new year and another exciting semester, we once again are in need of some loyal volunteers to assist with information tables on our campuses during the first days of class.

Volunteers help answer general first-day questions, point students in the right direction when they're lost on campus, help find schedules, and provide other general CPCC information. It's a great way to welcome new students to each of our campuses!

Please find contact information below for volunteer coordinators at each campus. They can tell you how to help at each campus:

Central Campus**

Sharon Gay, x6120**

Levine Campus

Betty Baker, x4219

Cato Campus

David Mahatha, x4822

North Campus

Brantlee Drake, x4174

Harper Campus

Renata Warren, x4415

Harris Campus

Vann Branch, x4622

**For Central Campus volunteers: We know it's COLD outside, and we're planning to equip outside volunteers with hand warmers and hot beverages. We appreciate your continued help, despite the frigid temps! Operating hours at Central Campus will be 7:30am - 1pm, as in the fall semester.