Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Faculty/Staff Survey Part II Reminder

CPCC Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Tue Jan 5 12:13:54 EST 2010
Faculty and Staff,

Happy New Year. This is a reminder to complete part II of the annual Faculty/Staff Survey.  This shorter survey should only take a few minutes and contains questions about three areas:  the Executive Assistant to the President, Marketing and Community Relations and Professional Development.  The survey can be found at the following link:

http://surveys.cpcc.edu/31669/31669.asp

We thank you in advance for your time and feedback and your participation in our institutional effectiveness processes.