Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Thank You Skyline Run Volunteers!

CPCC Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Tue Apr 27 12:42:35 EDT 2010
To the Skyline Run Volunteers,

On behalf of the Skyline Run Committee, I extend a heartfelt thank you to the volunteers for helping to make Skyline Run a successful fundraiser.  Because you contributed your time, the CPCC Foundation was able to raise funds in support of students, faculty and staff while providing a fun and safe event for approximately 1200 runners, walkers and joggers. Whether you blew up balloons, handed out water, monitored an intersection, handled registration or helped with numerous other tasks, you played a key role and we are most appreciative.
We hope that you had a good experience and that you will volunteer again next year.
Patricia Williams
Skyline Run Volunteer Coordinator