Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Special Sensoria Event Today

CPCC Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Fri Apr 16 07:59:46 EDT 2010
>From Liz Rogers

Dear Central Campus colleagues,

You have a marvelous opportunity today to hear the U. S. poet laureate, Kay Ryan, speak on our campus. The event is today, Friday, April 16 from 11:30-12:20 p.m. in the Halton Theatre.

We encourage you all to come to this important presentation that is a part of Sensoria.

Since we have a smaller student population on Fridays, we are concerned about having a good turnout for Ms. Ryan. And, wouldn't this be a terrific way to spend  a lunch hour during National Poetry Month?

We hope to see you there.