Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Advisory: Urgent Blackboard and Moodle outage

CPCC Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Fri Sep 4 07:53:59 EDT 2009
College Information Technology Services will be performing mandatory
upgrades to our Learning Management Systems, Blackboard and Moodle
today, September 4 between 1 - 8 p.m. During this time both Blackboard
and Moodle will be inaccessible.

If you will be using Blackboard or Moodle inside or outside of your
classroom during this timeframe, please plan ahead to accommodate for
this service outage. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you have any questions or concerns about this or any other
technology-related issue, please contact the ITS Helpdesk at x5000 or
helpdesk at cpcc.edu <mailto:helpdesk at cpcc.edu> .