Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Datatel System Maintenance 12/29

CPCC Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Mon Dec 21 10:17:55 EST 2009
Information Technology Services will be performing our annual system maintenance on the Datatel server  from 5:30 a.m. until 3 p.m. on December 29. During this time, all Datatel services for students and employees including WebAdvisor will not be accessible.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work to maintain the stability and reliability of our services. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the ITS Helpdesk at x5000 or via email at helpdesk at cpcc.edu<mailto:helpdesk at cpcc.edu>.