Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] LMS Outage Over the Winter Break

CPCC Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Thu Dec 17 12:20:37 EST 2009
Information Technology Services will be performing maintenance on Blackboard and Moodle beginning Thursday, December 24 and lasting through Saturday, December 26. During this time, Moodle and Blackboard will be unavailable. Both systems will be back online Sunday, December 27.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work to maintain the stability and reliability of our services. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please contact the ITS Helpdesk at x5000 or via email at helpdesk at cpcc.edu<mailto:helpdesk at cpcc.edu>.