Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Advisory: Information Technology Services - Help Desk Winter Break Closure

CPCC Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Tue Dec 15 15:13:49 EST 2009
>From Information Technology Services

For your convenience, Information Technology Services provides a Help Desk as a single point of contact for seeking technical assistance.  During the winter break, we will be closed starting at 4 p.m. on Monday, December 21 and will reopen at 7:30 a.m. on Monday, January 4, 2010.  Requests received during this time will be addressed by the severity of the problem and in the order in which they were received once we return on January 4, 2010.

Please note that IT Services staff will continue to monitor the health of our systems and take appropriate action if necessary to keep the on-line services operational.

In case of an emergency during this time, please send an email to helpdesk at cpcc.edu<mailto:helpdesk at cpcc.edu> with the subject URGENT and a Help Desk representative will be in touch with you as soon as practical. Please be as detailed as possible.

Thank you,

Information Technology Services - Help Desk
Voice:  704.330.5000
Email: helpdesk at cpcc.edu<mailto:helpdesk at cpcc.edu>
Web: http://support.cpcc.edu