Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] CPCC Alumni and Employee Support

CPCC Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Thu Dec 10 15:04:18 EST 2009
Dear Colleagues,

Your gift this season to the CPCC Family Campaign is truly a gift of opportunity for needy students.  Far too many people are seeking our help this year because of the current economy only to find no financial aid available.  Your support this year, right here at CPCC, has never been more important to those we seek to serve.  Your participation is important at any level with which you are comfortable.

We have a special gift for all employee donors who are also CPCC Alumni.  Your gift is counted as both a gift to the Family Campaign and to the Alumni Fund.  As a special promotion to help identify alumni employees and to promote support from all alumni, we have a new "Central Piedmont Community College Alumni" coffee mug waiting for you!  The Foundation will be hosting "Employee-Alumni Coffee Klatches" at all campuses in the coming months.  Alumni employees who have not made their gift yet can also stop by the "Employee-Alumni Coffee Klatches" and donate at that time.  Times and locations of the "Employee-Alumni Coffee Klatches" will be announced later.

Only 12 days remain before we break for the Holidays.  There is still time to make your gift in time for 2009 tax purposes and to make your gift in memory or in honor of others.  Please respond by December 15 and the Foundation will notify any friends and family you indicate of your thoughtfulness before the College closes for the Holidays.

Make your gift today by credit card or payroll deduction, download gift forms, or get more information at http://www.cpcc.edu/foundation/2010-family-campaign.  Your gift also makes you eligible for prizes and helps your campus win special employee participation and giving awards.

Please contact the Foundation office or your Campus Captain listed below with any questions.

Sincerely,
Family Campaign Campus Captains

Cato - Jill Lutz
Central - Stacey Harris & Eric Jensen