Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Advisory: Direct Deposit for Part Time Employees

CPCC Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Wed Dec 2 07:48:51 EST 2009
Important Reminder:  Direct deposit for Part Time Employees

Effective January 1, 2010 all Part Time employees will be paid by direct deposit to a bank account or Higher One debit card.  If you will receive pay after January 1, 2010 we must have your direct deposit form in CPCC Payroll department no later than Dec. 9th.   We will not provide checks after December 31, 2009.

If you do not make a selection by Dec. 9, your pay for January 15, 2010 and following months will be defaulted to the Higher One debit card.

You have the option of opening a free checking account with SunTrust bank or any financial institution you choose.

You can access the direct deposit form on the following link: http://inside.cpcc.edu/payroll<http://inside.cpcc.edu/payroll/forms/CPCC%20Direct%20Deposit%20Form%20010308.pdf>

The completed form should be delivered to any Human Resource Express office on your campus or mailed to:

            Central Piedmont Community College
            Attn:  Payroll Department
            PO Box 35009
            Charlotte, NC    28235

To Enroll in the Higher One debit card option:

Go to http://inside.cpcc.edu/payroll/default.htm for details to enroll in Higher One debit card.