Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Innovations Conference group discount/registration forms

CPCC Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Mon Nov 24 08:53:45 EST 2008
>From Debbie Bouton

Group discounts are available to colleges sending a team of individuals
to the Innovations Conference sponsored by the League for Innovation in
the Community College. The conference is scheduled for March 15-18,
2009, in Reno, Nevada.

Please remember that travel restrictions are in place and out-of-state
travel must be approved by the appropriate unit vice president. This
includes CPCC employees who hope to present at the conference.

To be eligible for the discount, all registration forms from each
institution must be sent in together. Registrations submitted online are
NOT eligible for the discount.

Professional Development will collect registration forms and submit them
to the league so that we can receive the discounted rate. Registration
forms should be sent to Debbie Bouton (PD303) by January 16, 2009.

We will also need the P-Card number to which the registration fee will
be charged. Please make your own hotel reservations. We will be
coordinating the registration process only. Please call Debbie (6796) or
Karen (6351) with any questions.

http://www.league.org/2/conferences/innovations/2009/reg/

Please read carefully the section on "group discounts."