Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Early textbook orders help students save money

CPCC Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Wed Nov 12 10:29:22 EST 2008
>From Mark Wigand

The single most effective way for faculty to help CPCC students save
money when purchasing textbooks is by placing course adoptions early.

We want our students to have the right book when they need it, and we
make every effort to find a used copy. If you are planning to use the
same text next semester, tell us as soon as possible! We will be able to
buy those textbooks from students at the end of the current semester.

Or if you are using a different text, advance notice gives us time to
request used books from other college stores in the efollett.com network
so they can buy them back for us. This ensures that plenty of used books
will be available for your course.

Early adoptions help students twice: More cash back at buyback and less
expensive, used books later.

Please turn in all remaining course material orders as soon as possible!

Thank you!