Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Position open in Human Resources

CPCC Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Tue Nov 11 09:03:32 EST 2008
>From Kelly Natoli

Internal & External Position

Human Resources Technician I (5HUMANR-FNC-3), REQ. # 453.  Human
Resources Technician I position within Human Resources located on
Central Campus. This position performs a variety of standard clerical
duties including answering and directing phone calls and visitors,
filing, distributing forms, and preparing correspondence in support of
the daily operations of the Human Resources Department. Minimum
qualifications include a high school diploma or GED and one year of
full-time office work experience (or part-time equivalent). Must have
outstanding customer service skills, communication skills, proficiency
with office computer and equipment. Closing Date: November 20, 2008 or
until filled.