Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] CPCC Employee Annual Campaign kickoff events

CPCC Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Thu Nov 6 13:12:30 EST 2008
Dear Colleagues:

You will soon receive information by mail about the CPCC Employee Annual
Campaign. We want to thank you in advance for considering a gift. This
year you can designate your gift to unrestricted support, student
scholarships, faculty/staff development, your campus, your program, or
to an existing fund listed in the campaign brochure and on the website.

Please join us for refreshments on your campus as scheduled below and
learn more about this important campaign.

As employees, our daily commitment to the College's mission and goals
makes CPCC the outstanding educational resource that it is for our
community. Our financial support also demonstrates our commitment to
CPCC and our students. As enrollment continues to grow, we faculty and
staff know better than anyone the need for additional financial
resources. Your gifts help us send a powerful message to our entire
community-that CPCC is indeed deserving of everyone's support.

Thank you again for your consideration. You can make a gift online or
download the brochure at
http://www.cpcc.edu/foundation/2009-family-campaign/ .

Sincerely,

Employee Campaign Campus Captains

Amy Bruining - Central Campus                         Alan Murdock -
Harris Campus
Margaret Austin - North Campus                        Vicky Tsai -
Levine Campus
David Mahatha - Cato Campus              Greg Bellamy & Ray Sosko -
Harper Campus

Employee Annual Campaign Kick-Off Events

Campus

Date

Time

Location