Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Obsolete Imagistics copiers being collected

>From Campus Printing

Hello friends,

If you have an old Imagistics copier in your area that is not a student
copier, please call Campus Printing, and we will arrange for its
removal. Even if the Imagistics machine is the one you are still using,
please make that call: we can likely replace it with a networked MFP
that can enhance the productivity of your operation.

Imagistics student machines need to serve us a bit longer, so please do
not call us about replacing one of those.

Please call us at 6502, and make it a grand day.