Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] CPCC alums presenting at ArtsFest 3/27

CPCC Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Wed Mar 26 12:47:37 EDT 2008
>From Mary Collin

Cindy Castano is a respected producer of National Geographic
documentaries including the Emmy Award winning Stalking Leopards. Cindy
will be showing excerpts from her latest piece entitled My Slave, My
Infidel on Thursday, March 27 from 9:00-11:00 a.m. in Tate Hall in the
Overcash Center.

Cindy will be accompanied by Daniel Thongbor, a Sudanese man who has
recently graduated from UNC Charlotte.

Henrietta Goodman is an award winning poet and adjunct assistant
professor at the University of Montana. Henrietta's collection of poetry
Take What You Want received the 2006 Beatrice Hawley Award from Alice
James Books. Henrietta has received the Marjorie Davis Boyden Wilderness
Writing Residency and an Individual Artist Fellowship from the Montana
Arts Council.

Henrietta will present on Thursday, March 27, from 11:00 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
at the Levine Campus and then in Bryant Hall on Thursday afternoon from
3:00-4:30 p.m.

Come see what our CPCC alumnae are up to!