Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Skyline Run 4/26 participation and registration

CPCC Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Tue Mar 25 11:23:54 EDT 2008
>From Debbie Bouton

The 13th Annual Skyline Run/Walk is scheduled for Saturday, April 26.
Hopefully, you have been doing your "Be Well" walks in preparation for
this event. The team captains for each campus have met and are in the
final stages of developing their master strategies to capture the
coveted Skyline Run/Walk trophy. We also have the "Stepping Up" trophy
that goes to the campus team with the largest percentage increase in
participation.

Please show your support for our students by registering as a member of
your campus team. Fast or slow, graceful or awkward, we need you. The
registration fee is $18, and proceeds go to support student
scholarships. There are also a limited number of complimentary
registrations. Please contact your team captains if you are interested.

You can also register online by going to the following website:

http://www1.cpcc.edu/foundation/skyline

For the past five years, Cato Campus has won the Skyline Run/Walk
trophy. Last year, Levine Campus had the largest percentage increase and
took home to "Stepping Up" trophy. We look forward to seeing who will
win this year.

Skyline Run Campus Captains 2008

Central
Amanda Capobianchi, 6374