Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Employee Annual Campaign lets you choose

>From Cheryl Richards

Do you wish your program had more resources? How about your campus?

Here's your opportunity to make it happen! This year, for the first
time, the CPCC Employee Annual Campaign allows you to designate your
gift to a specific program area or to a specific campus fund. Imagine
the possibilities you could create and the rewards you, your programs,
and your campus could benefit from directly!

Maybe you'd like more resources for the development or promotion of a
new certificate or course offering. Or perhaps you'd like to enhance the
appearance of your campus. It's your choice - choose an amount you can
donate, then choose what area you'd like your gift to support. You, your
program, your campus, our students, faculty, and staff, and our entire
community will benefit!

Visit 2008 Employee Campaign
<http://www1.cpcc.edu/foundation/2008-family-campaign/>  for more
information or to make your gift online.

Thank you in advance for your support of the CPCC Employee Annual
Campaign.