Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Employee Annual Campaign seeks your support

CPCC Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Mon Mar 17 09:06:50 EDT 2008
>From Reggie Pincham

Dear Colleagues,

The importance of supporting our College, faculty and staff, and
students cannot be overstated. Your generosity will help students
achieve their goals and dreams, and you can't put a price on a person's
goals and dreams. I consider it a rare privilege to have a direct effect
on the future of students in this way.

The Employee Annual Campaign is an important and visible opportunity to
make a lasting difference. You will also help keep CPCC at the forefront
of community colleges in America.

Please join me in investing in the success of our students, each other,
and in our great institution.

Visit 2008 Employee Campaign
<http://www1.cpcc.edu/foundation/2008-family-campaign/>  for more
information or to make your gift.