Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Advisory: System Maintenance Schedule

As with upkeep of any systems, our servers and networks need regular maintenance to help ensure reliability and high availability. Recognizing the expectations of our community and in order to minimize service interruptions, we have scheduled most of these maintenance and upgrade activities during the holiday break and late evenings whenever possible.  Please be aware of the following schedules and their impact on services:

Date

Time

Services Impacted

Wednesday, December 17

All day

Hershey Singularity Document Imaging

Thursday, December 18

10:00 p.m. - midnight

All web applications excluding the college website, myCollege, Blackboard, and Moodle

Friday, December 19

1:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.

Blackboard and Moodle

Saturday, December 20

Midnight - 8:00 a.m.

All services including email and college website.

Monday, December 29

7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.

Datatel, myCollege and telephone registration.

Information Technology Services - Help Desk
704.330.5000
helpdesk at cpcc.edu<mailto:helpdesk at cpcc.edu>
www.cpcc.edu/itservices<http://webmail.cpcc.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.cpcc.edu/itservices>