Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] PT position open in ITS

CPCC Office of Community Relations Communicator Communicator at cpcc.edu
Fri Dec 12 10:46:01 EST 2008
>From Human Resources

Information Systems Analyst I (PT) 2INSTTC-HNC-1. Instructional technology assistant position is available on the Central Campus in our ITS department. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, providing services and support for instructional technologies within the Learning Commons and Teaching Commons. Evaluates, recommends, plans, implements, maintains, and promotes instructional technologies, digital media, and related innovations, processes, and services that meet learning needs. Explores and promotes the effective and efficient use of current learning technologies. Must have strong customer service and communication skills. Performs other duties as assigned. The candidate for this position must be eligible and approved for the CO-OP IT program. Interested candidates send completed résumé to Kristofer Motto at: Kristofer.motto at cpcc.edu. Closing date:  Open until filled.